South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (SYPTE) has been listening to customer feedback and making direct improvements to the region’s public transport network as a result.
SYPTE has an ongoing commitment to put customers first by trying to make getting around by public transport easy, convenient and best suited to what people want and need.
SYPTE’s You Said, We Did campaign encourages customer feedback on what exactly is needed to make journeys even better. Where possible SYPTE turns customer comments into direct actions and improvements.
Examples of the latest changes that have been made through You Said, We Did are promoted in Travel South Yorkshire interchanges. They include:
- Including operator information on trips recommended through the Journey Planner at travelsouthyorkshire.com
- Installing a Royal Mail postbox at Barnsley Interchange
- Making the road markings clearer at Meadowhall Interchange car park
- Making the signage clearer at Rotherham Interchange
- Introducing two new bus stops on Moorcroft Road in Sheffield
Customers are encouraged to keep sending feedback and suggestions.
For more information and to submit a comment, visit travelsouthyorkshire.com/yswd
or call Traveline on 01709 51 51 51.